The Three Types Philosophy
Most of us have been conditioned from a very early age to believe wealth is a sacred thing, something available only to a privileged few, and not readily available to the rest of us. We are taught to believe that the wealthy are somehow different than we are, and if we are not born into wealth, we’ll likely never have it. And because this is how most of us are conditioned to think, it’s difficult for us to think any other way. It is difficult for us to create a perspective that allows us to attain wealth. In short, we fulfill the financial destiny we believe we are required to fulfill, not the financial dream we really desire.
Here at Three Types, we believe that anyone can attain wealth, regardless of your age, your IQ, or your current financial situation. We don’t believe in “getting rich quick”, but we also don’t believe you have to get rich slowly, spending your entire life working and waiting for the magic retirement age. We believe there is a middle-ground, where with some study and some work, wealth can be created…by anyone.
At this point, you probably think we’re going to try to sell you some system or scam, but that’s not what we’re here for. While there are plenty of “systems” for making money, it’s up to you to figure out what is right for you. Our job is to help.
And we’ll do so in three ways:
- First, we’re going to try to help you change the way you think about money; before you can achieve wealth, you must truly believe you can.
- Second, we’re going to provide you the information you need to understand how the rich got to be that way; knowledge is power.
- Third, we are going to provide you the resources to achieve your financial dreams; we won’t have all the answers, but we’ll certainly help you find them.
Only you can define your personal path to financial success, but we hope we can provide you the tools and knowledge to help you create that path and start on your journey.
To start you off on your journey to financial success, we recommend that you read the following Three Types articles, which will explain in greater detail our approach to investing and financial success:
- My Investing Journey
- The Three Types of Investors
- The Three Types of Income
- Achieving Financial Success
If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to drop us a note...